This project is read-only.

Very small install issue

Topics: User Forum
Nov 3, 2006 at 5:29 PM
This is pretty minor but I thought I would mention it.

I installed 1.0.10 and when the installer finished and launched the web application I was greeted with an error (something about an invalid xml namespace). The issue was simple to fix, the Automaton web site was using ASP.NET 1.1 which is also installed on the machine I installed Automaton on. All I had to do was change the web site to use ASP.NET 2.0 and it worked fine.

You might want to change the installer to autoconfigure the web site to use ASP.NET 2.0 so the first thing a new user sees isn't an error message :)

Keep up the great work!