More Developers Wanted!

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum
Coordinator
Feb 21, 2007 at 7:21 AM
We need more developers to help contribute on the Automaton project. So far only me and Emil C. Melar have contributed source code to the project. The source is relatively easy to understand, not very complex and not a whole lot of code.

Have recently started implementing ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 but needs some more work before we have a new release. Please leave a reply here with your username if you are interested in helping out.
Developer
Feb 22, 2007 at 8:37 PM
Im interested. My user name is Smartway.
Coordinator
Mar 2, 2007 at 11:21 AM
Welcome to the team! Smartway has some years of experience with .NET and Web Services and works a lot with TFS. Hope he will be a good addition to the Automaton team.

If there is anyone else, please feel free to join in.
Mar 5, 2007 at 2:34 PM
Welcome smartway...

;)
Mar 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM
I am interested. I just downloaded and set up a copy of Automaton on our in house TFS server. If I am going to use and extend the system it seems fair that I should contribute back to the project. So, I jumped on one of the tasks in your list and I have put together a rough integration of the Wilco.SyntaxHighlighting component with the source code viewer in Automaton that I would like to go ahead and send in.

Contact me and I will email the change set to you. If you like it and want to add me to the project I would love to help.

- Mark -
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2007 at 1:23 AM

MEwer wrote:
I am interested. I just downloaded and set up a copy of Automaton on our in house TFS server. If I am going to use and extend the system it seems fair that I should contribute back to the project. So, I jumped on one of the tasks in your list and I have put together a rough integration of the Wilco.SyntaxHighlighting component with the source code viewer in Automaton that I would like to go ahead and send in.

Contact me and I will email the change set to you. If you like it and want to add me to the project I would love to help.

- Mark -

That sounds great, thank you! I know Wilco very well, I've meet him a few times in Amsterdam and I've known him online for years. He has started working a lot with Microsoft recently :)

Anyhow, I have added you to the team, welcome and hopefully we'll see some great things from you.
Mar 26, 2007 at 12:41 PM

Anyhow, I have added you to the team, welcome and hopefully we'll see some great things from you.

Well, I don't know if anything I do is great, but I will be happy to contribute to the project whatever I create in support of my team! I run a small software team here in sunny Jacksonville, FL USA with 5 devs, one tester, and one architect (me), and one help desk guy.

Thank you for adding me to the team!

- Mark -
Apr 5, 2007 at 8:15 AM
Hi,

If you're still looking for more developers then I would like to help out.

Thanks

Glenn.
Developer
Oct 22, 2007 at 11:43 PM
Hi,

Automaton has proved very useful in our organization. I would like to assist with bug fixes and enhancement.

Thanks,
Alex
Coordinator
Nov 20, 2007 at 11:56 AM
You have been added to the project as a developer, and Glenn Haworth has been upgrade to Coordinator :) Welcome!

amccool wrote:
Hi,

Automaton has proved very useful in our organization. I would like to assist with bug fixes and enhancement.

Thanks,
Alex