This project is read-only.

Discussions under Developer Forum

More Developers Wanted!

first post: CareBear wrote: We need more developers to help contribute on the Automaton project...

latest post: CareBear wrote: You have been added to the project as a developer, and Glenn Hawort...

Subscribe to events and user permissions

first post: elles wrote: I have a problem. I installed Automaton (nice program, btw) but I c...

latest post: jsimont wrote: I am getting this same error when trying to Enable Events. Does any...

CI problem

first post: tanyaz wrote: Hello, Suddenly CI stopped to work. After disabling and enabling ...

Project Management

first post: CareBear wrote: Hello all developers! As you understand by now, I have little t...

Not Picking up Subsequent Builds

first post: paltman wrote: I have added a second build type to Team Build and it is now being ...

latest post: purekrome wrote: I also have noticed this, unfortunately -- and it's been happening ...

Using Automaton w/AssemblyInfoTask

first post: lschoeneman wrote: Does anybody have a way to make this work? I've tried adding code ...

latest post: Shinichi wrote: Yep, ideally we shouldn't have to filter on anything and there shou...

MSMQ

first post: dmombour wrote: Did you ever think of using MSMQ to queue up the builds. Because of...

latest post: CareBear wrote: This is a good suggestion but it will require that MSMQ is installe...

Executing Command-Line Tasks

first post: lambda wrote: Ok. So my previous build machine used a combination of CCNet and Na...

latest post: CareBear wrote: This is built into MSBuild already and there is a task called "Exec...

Build Scheduling - Windows Service?

first post: CareBear wrote: We have received some interest for a build scheduling feature, espe...

latest post: ongle wrote: 1) I'd second having a windows service to schedule tasks from. The ...

Tip: Use Registry for Server settings

first post: CareBear wrote: I've added the ability to put server and user account settings for ...

latest post: CareBear wrote: Configuration settings that you supply during installation and setu...