Discussions under User Forum

CI problem

first post: tanyaz wrote: Hello, Suddenly CI stopped to work. After disabling and enabling ...

Is Email notification supported?

first post: tsotut wrote: The home page mentions that build success/failure can be sent via e...

latest post: tanyaz wrote: It would be nice to have an option to get e-mail notification only ...

Builds not happening automatically

first post: SteveOUTS wrote: Can someone explain exactly how automaton knows which paths to moni...

latest post: GlennHaworth wrote: SteveOUTS wrote: I noticed that when I check in a file, it caus...

Disable CI by default

first post: troyschneringer wrote: Is there a way to disable continuous integration by default when a ...

latest post: gharris2 wrote: I would second this question. I also find the default annoying. May...

Not Picking up Subsequent Builds

first post: paltman wrote: I have added a second build type to Team Build and it is now being ...

latest post: purekrome wrote: I also have noticed this, unfortunately -- and it's been happening ...

How to configure the messenger notification

first post: leflef wrote: Hi, and thanks for a great tool! I can't figure out how to setu...

latest post: GlennHaworth wrote: I believe this feature isn't implemented yet beyond the connecting ...

Using Automaton w/AssemblyInfoTask

first post: lschoeneman wrote: Does anybody have a way to make this work? I've tried adding code ...

latest post: Shinichi wrote: Yep, ideally we shouldn't have to filter on anything and there shou...

Add New Builds to Automaton

first post: jnapier wrote: Is there any way to add a new build to Automaton without restarting...

latest post: CareBear wrote: I'm looking into this and the idea is yes, that any changes to any ...

Modification Delay

first post: jnapier wrote: Is there a way to configure a delay between the last check in and t...

latest post: CareBear wrote: Currently no, but we might add such a feature later on. Shouldn't b...

Support for VS Deployment Project

first post: wsmckenz wrote: Any support for this at all? Can you run devenv instead of msbuild?